Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Alright, you think you did all that you needed to do?  No, you didn't.  I did your job last year and I made sure they got the point.  What's a sign anyway?  There are tons of them all over the room; they're meaningless.  Drape it over the keypad and you're golden.  But no, you thought it should go on top and that was good enough.  Not even close.  And I know I'm not the only one.

And then you two decided you wanted to make a point.  You two decided you wanted to talk back.  No, you two just wanted me to respect your authoritah.  Um, I don't.  You could've just said that you guys were gonna fix it.  Instead, you went out of your way to tell me I'm wrong.  No, it's you two who are wrong.  I wish I had more nerve to tell you what I really feel and fight back, but hey, it's up to guys like me to keep the peace.  And as I said before, there are people like me than there are of you two.

Not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment