Friday, June 5, 2015

Wasted Repreive

Parents' flight was canceled.  Saw that while waiting at the Mall of America.  So what did I do to celebrate?  Nothing.  Well, since I was at MOA I took advantage of the Hard Rock Cafe's Happy Hour for the first time.  Nachos filled me up; didn't need to eat anything later that night.  I wanted to go out for My Last Night Of Freedom, but I was too tired.  I actually did do a couple things I thought I had no time for before they came home: Cleaning out the old car's trunk and writing some of their real estate payments.  But that was it; I was done by midnight.  My excuse was I was watching Game 1 of the NBA Finals, but I was on the Internet the whole time, so I don't know how much I was actually watching it.

Just thought of something this morning.  Their flight comes in at around 2:30.  It's up in the air now, no chance for cancellation.  I told them that I can't get off of work until 5:30 at the earliest.  Will I pick them up as they wait three hours for me, or are they just going to get home through public transportation?  They won't wait; they're coming home on their own.  Which means they might see all the shit in the back of my car.  And they'll have plenty of time to go through my dirty room and find things to bitch about.  Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment