Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bitches Are Giving Me Blue Balls

OK, this is pissing me off.  *a***, the girl who cancelled on cleaning my house because she had a headache, cancelled the HJ I was supposed to get this afternoon because "she's not feeling well."  And just like cleaning my house, she volunteers her niece to service me.  What is she, her pimp?

And then it gets worse: The niece calls on *a***'s phone just before I was supposed to go over to the hotel room to tell me that she has to reschedule.  Why?  After she needed to talk to someone in the background -- *a***, maybe? -- she said that management is checking out the hotel.  For what, your marijuana plants?

So these two women have switched plans on me because of, basically, two headaches and one shakedown by hotel management.  Really?  I am willing to pay good money for someone to relieve my urges.  If these people don't want my money, fuck it, I'll find someone who does.  Man, what the fuck do I need to do to get a handjob around here.

Oh, and BTW, this probably goes without saying, but I don't believe any of the excuses.  I heard from another stripper that *a*** was actually up and about the evening she was supposed to come clean the house.  Migraine my ass.  Why offer an HJ and not follow up?  WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment