Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

I haven't done this shit since the turn of the month.  Fuckin' A:

  • OK, Friday the 1st ... so according to my Franklin Quest, I started off my afternoon going to this place called Saba Flowers in order to order two sets of bouquets to rest on the graves of my junior prom date and my Grandmother.  Total cost: $8.57.
  • Exercise in the evening -- cover: $3.
  • Then, My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Tips only: $8.
  • Saturday was the first day of six volunteering for the web series.  I bugged out early to attend the Minnesota RollerGirls/Surly fan tour.  I tipped a lot because volunteers were pouring the beers: $5.
  • Stripclub, tips only: $8.
  • Then My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place, with tip: $9.50.
  • Sunday I also bugged out of the shoot early so I catch some part of this locally-made picture I was an extra in.  It was a scintillating thing to see myself on the screen.  Too bad it was in a disastrous, poorly written, poorly acted, dumb plot.  It was a part of the local LGBT film fest, and it won.  Wonder how bad the others were.  Anyway, I paid a ticket, popcorn and pop to see it: $16.75.
  • I snuck in a trip to see Grandmother (shhh, don't tell my folks), then remembered it was Grand Ole Day in St. Paul, where her nursing home is.  Stepped into a well-known ice cream place I've never been to, the Grand Ole Creamery.  Great ice cream, though a little expensive, especially if you get their homemade cone.  With tip: $6.25.
  • Stripclub.  Tips as well as coffee and a dance from a, ahem, mature woman named Angelique: $26.
  • Finished up my night at Caffetto.  Iced mocha with tip: $4.50.
  • Tuesday the 5th started three consecutive days of going to St. Louis Park to be part of a taste test that eventually would give me $100.  Little did I know that after the three days, which consists of drinking four mini-shots of whisky each day, that I would not get cash but instead a gift card.  Hmmm, I've gotten more gift cards when I do experiments at the U.  Is this a trend?  Anyway, between work in Apple Valley and the time the drinking started, I decided the car needed washing.  There was a lot of gravel on both floormats, I tell ya.  Had to charge for the wash, but the tip was straight cash, homey: $1.
  • Then, to make sure my lone cash transaction had a friend, I decided to store some new pennies, dimes and quarters.  It added up to: 99 cents.
  • Wednesday, after the taste test, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) again.  Tips and coffee: $6.
  • On Friday the 8th I exercised: $3.
  • Then Stripclub (tips only): $8.
  • Saturday the 9th ... did I get a receipt for Jamba Juice?  In case I didn't, tip only: $3.75.
  • Then, Late-Night Italian (with tip): $6.25.
  • Sunday the 10th ... after the shoot I decided I needed to exercise, so cover for the gym: $3.
  • I then tried to veg out at the Stripclub, but this was the night the waitress fucking flipped out at me.  It is also the last time I have stepped into the place.  Tips, plus making up for past coffee slights: $9.
  • Then I went to Pizza Luce, mainly to buy an MNRG ticket.  Did I use my free pizza coupon/pick?  Anyway, I have the total for the ticket, the pepperoni pizza and the Summit Saga (with tips) already written down on my day planner: $18.66.
Things are getting a little hazy here, so I'll stop.  Caught up as of the 10th.

2 comments:

  1. I try to make it twice a year, but one year I went only once, so I feel like I need to make it up to her by going three times. I've endeavored to make it out there three times for the past, oh, three years. I saw her earlier this month, so I hope to go again later this summer.

    ReplyDelete