Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Deepest Regrets And Apologies: Only The Second (?) Day I Have Unintentionally Missed Blogging

Earlier in the day today (Tuesday) I thought to myself, Self, did I blog yet today?  Shit, I didn't!  And I vowed that since I was coming home this evening to watch Game 1 of the NBA Finals, I was going to do that then.  (I usually try and blog late at night before I go to bed to make sure I have that day's entry in, but I whipped up my NBA Finals preview column instead.)  I even had a subject all ready in my head: How my work commute is absolutely fucking killing me, and how my missing badge is only adding to my stress.  But after I got home I forgot.  That, unfortunately, is usually the case.

Well, at least I have something else to write about.  But it's too late.  Man, I'm sorry.  I broke a promise to myself to always blog whenever I am not on vacation.  I have missed days because of that, but this is, I think, only the second time I was at home and had both the opportunity and the will to blog something that day and failed to do it because of plain old forgetfulness.  I'm sorry.  Please forgive me, because I will forever be ashamed of myself.  (Trust me, that sounds far-fetched, but I will -- always.)

No comments:

Post a Comment