Friday, June 1, 2012

My 2011 Playboy Playmate Review

For some damn reason, Playboy.com does not have a webpage showing the Playmates of last year.  They have one in their January issue every year, and they had a page for it online in years previous.  I don't know what gives.  Maybe since Hef has really started to give up day-to-day editorial control, the bean-counters are rapidly focusing on what makes money, and traditional, right ideas like giving the 12 girls of the past year a second stint in the limelight will just be hogging magazine real estate and bandwidth.

So I instead will have to go to wikipedia to remind myself of the lucky girls whom Hef has graced with his decrepit dick Playboy bunny.  I am nonplussed with this group beauty-wise, but the advent of social media makes 2011 a quantum leap forward when it comes to Playmate-fan relations, and it's largely through that that I base my choice for who should be 2011 Playmate Of The Year.

Unfortunately, my choice is not the real 2011 PMOY, Jaclyn Swedberg.  I understand that she typifies the "Girl Next Door" look that the mag gives more lip service to than proves with actions.  But it was only her PMOY spread where she caught my eye and cock.  There's one shot where Swedberg is reclining on an inflatable bed on a pool.  She's got a top, but even though you can't really see through her crossed legs and photo angle, she's not wearing any underwear.  Oh, and there's another shot where she's lying face down on a bed.  You can't see anything except her ass, but she's pulling her panties down to show it, and she has this pout (she may even be biting her finger) that suggests the dirty, come-and-sodomize-me look that gets my attention.  But none of that was in her Playmate spread in April, so we wouldn't know that she could do that here.

By the way, the two photos I remember most come from PMOY also-rans.  Miss May, Sasha Bonilova, has the biggest tits of any PM in a long time.  She has this pic where she's just standing wearing only a long robe, obviously opened to show off her huge mammaries.  The other picture isn't even a nude one; it's a shot of Miss November, Ciara Price, showing off her ballet nimbleness by reaching behind her and pulling one of her legs up to the height of her head.  She shows a little barebelly, and yet I can't remember any other shot where I can see her breasts and vagina.

What would help both would be more interaction online with me.  That's where others, such as Anna Sophia Berglund (January), Kylie Johnson (February), and Tiffany Toth (September) are non-starters; I don't think I've seen one tweet or facebook posting from them.  I don't even know if they have an account on either.  (By the way, Swedberg only started to use her facebook fan page after it was announced she was PMOY.)  And even though both Iryna Ivanova (August) and Rainy Day Jordan (December) have facebooks, they did not post enough status updates for me to give either of them PMOY.  I'm glad I'm "friends" with them, though.

So that leaves four.  Ashley Mattingly, Miss March, is hot, but she's the kind of trashy trash that whom you'd want to hate-fuck you before you kick her out of bed.  She has a, shall we say, colorful history.  She has had a facebook before she got hooked up with Playboy.  She wrote a comment about waking up her apartment neighbors while smoking a cigarette outside her place.  (That's where the trashy trash part comes in.)  I know a lot about her.  She loves surfing.  She also was dating this guy who was on Prison Break and recently got out of jail for something.  (Sorry, can't remember his name and I don't care enough to look it up.)  But a few months ago she says she was single.  Whatever, she seems like a handful.

I guess who would come in third is Miss July, Jessa Hinton.  Typical Playboy buxom blonde, she made waves (such as it is) and possibly made history by writing in her Data Sheet that she is bisexual.  I give her a lot of points for being visible; I think she's a sideline reporter for a mixed martial arts company, and that makes up for her lack of facebooking and tweeting.  But basically she told me that she has doubled the number of competitors I have for her affections, and I'm not going to fight for her if the playing field is that wide.  That's not enough to overcome her smoking hot body.

The runner-up spot goes to Mei-Ling Lam, Miss June.  Part Asian, she's the cutest little thing.  And after her spread came out she spent a lot of time on facebook.  She even posted short videos of her playing around with her boyfriend -- which, by the way, is not a deterrent because she is at least honest about her personal life.  Besides, if her boyfriend is cool with her both getting naked for all the world to see and telling the world about themselves, that's got to reflect well on her.  Unfortunately I don't remember the last time I saw a facebook posting from her.

So my winner for PMOY, and it's not that close, is Amanda Cerny, Miss October.  She too hasn't posted in some time, but what she posted, goddamn, made me run into the bathroom a few times, if you know what I mean.  She is the Playmate that uses facebook the most.  Moreover, she gets very personal with what she reveals.  One the one hand she frequently put up photos of her in revealing clothing, usually a halter top and tight shorts just before she goes running.  But she also shows her deep philanthropic work with Haiti.  She has gone to that earthquake-ravaged country at least two times since I signed up with her.  She has posted many photos, several videos, and continually makes pleas for contributions.  You get the feeling she would be doing all of this even if she didn't have the Playboy platform, and that dedication is really fucking sexy.  For all that (though especially the barebelly jogging-wear shots), Ms. Cerny is my pick for Playboy Playmate Of The Year.

But, of course, I'd fuck all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment