Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Following, Following, Following Week At The Same Party

Went back to the house party hosted by *e** for the fourth straight and final time.  I got no extras; ***e*, my ATF who wanked me so well the week before, wasn't there.  I had a feeling she wouldn't; she would usually call me when she's doing a house party.  Nevertheless that didn't stop me from going, and nevertheless I learned something interesting.

There's a girl at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version, although I should tell you that I passed it up last week because I wanted to avoid the waitress who thinks I'm a coffee welch), ******e, who was there when I was there for the first time.  People who go to my place usually don't work at parties.  But she does, and later, while I was feeling up her pierced breasts and admiring her tattoos while she was grinding on my lap, she told me why: She was adopted by *e**'s family.  Interesting.

Unfortunately, she didn't touch my dick.  That's not a bad thing; she's a good girl.  In fact, after learning about her personal life I feel kind of bad for reaching down for a feel of her vagina.  Now, I could've just gotten back to *e**, but I had a self-imposed limit of one dance that night, and I think *e** was busy when I decided to make up my mind and say to ******e that I wanted to get a lapper from her after the LD area was cleared out.

On that quiet, blueballsy note, I decided four was enough.  Besides, I think the beginning of Dancing With The Stars was the following Monday, and I either wanted to see it with Grandmother at the home or watch it at home by myself.  I have gone once since (where ***e* was there and she took me once), but that's been it.  How the host bullies her kid is a major reason why I haven't really gone back.

No comments:

Post a Comment