Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Well, the first full day this new contract was in effect I spent most of my evening out (after doing the first of a three-part taste test) going to the U. to catch Venus In Transit.  (Not as much fun as Venus In Furs, but details.)  The computer room's light was on, but when I came in, I heard my parents talking to each other in there.

The contract did not stop My Fucking Father from meddling around my bedroom.  When I came in I saw that the flat sheet was completely tucked in after I didn't bother.  He also "made the bed" they way he wanted it.  And he put the TV antenna back upright, even though I can only receive stations when it's laying on the dish.

They could have said something because they were up, but they refused.

They're pissed I didn't sufficiently make up the bed and they're plotting of ways to throw me out.  I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment