Monday, June 4, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Didn't realize I was so behind.  Maybe because I was so preoccupied with my parents' vacation.  Here goes, starting from May 20th:

  • I had to renew my health insurance through the state.  They needed copies of my stubs and account statements.  So I went to the library on Monday the 21st for that and spent: 40 cents.
  • After working the night shift at the scoring center I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) and spent only coffee and tips: $10.
  • After that I went to Caffetto.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Tuesday was the day I sent my parents off to Vegas.  That night I celebrated by going to a stripclub called Lure.  Had been there before but wasn't impressed with the talent.  I went back because I had a free drink coupon that I wanted to spend.  Glad I did; the girls there were much more attractive.  I did not get a dance from any of them, however.  Cover and tips only: $39.
  • Thursday I decided to take a trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division).  First I had to take the bus to and from there: $3.50.
  • I enjoyed myself, but I didn't get any extras, sadly.  Four dances, drink, and a ton of tips: $105.
  • For probably the last time, I went to the Wendy's across the street from The Store.  I did it to just watch the storefront and reflect.  I thought about that moment for a long time.  I thought I would just sit there and let my lunch get cold as I look at the red walls and weep.  I didn't; instead, I was focused on what I had to do the rest of my "staycation" and listening the woman at the next table inquire about a credit card charge.  I usually get the value menu, but because of the occasion, I went all-out: $7.32.
  • Stripclub that evening after work: $10.
  • My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Edition), with tip: $3.75.
  • I then went to another greasy spoon close to me, Flameburger.  I should go more often, but it's often busy and doesn't have a TV I could veg to.  With tip: $14.37.
  • I usually go to this stripclub that's far away from the Twin Cities during The Big Three Summer Vacations when the 'Rents are away.  Did it Saturday, to see Claudia.  No extras here, never have, you cheeky monkeys.  Seven table dances with her because I got to her too late (I would have spent more if we had more time but they were closing), plus two from Tatiana, who was trying to upsell me, plus Corona and, of course, stageside tips: $132.
  • Sunday night I saw a friend from college visiting her sister up from Iowa.  Had dinner with him, his father and his uncle at the 5-8, the place which I think makes the best Jucy Lucys.  I am indebted to his dad because he paid for my meal.  I then I went to My Favorite Stripclub for tips, no coffee, and a long-deserved dance from Sasha: $28.
  • I then went to Pizza Luce to see if I could get a ticket to the Minnesota RollerGirls' special summer friendly against Chicago on the 16th.  They didn't, but that didn't stop me from cashing in on a free pizza guitar pick I got from an MNRG bout (man, I used a lot of free chits that I'd been saving!).  I needed a beer to wash it down with, however, and even though I also have a free beer pick, I decided to save it for later and pay for this one.  With tip: $6.65.
  • ETA: Tuesday afternoon I finally got around to watching The Avengers (verdict: A little long but otherwise solid.  Joss Whedon's imprint is all over this flick, especially the mix of big ideas and jokes coming when you least expect it.  And honestly, the best scene in the movie is the very last one, the one after the credits.  A-).  I have the ticket, which cost five bucks.  But this is for the small popcorn and pop, both of which are discounted on Tuesdays at My New Favorite Move Theater: $3.
  • Tuesday was also the night before my folks came home.  One more trip to the stripclub -- cover, tips, and dances from three girls: $79.
  • OK, one one more trip to the stripclub Wednesday evening, right before I went to the airport.  My Favorite Stripclub, where I spent tips and a dance with Toni, whose perfume I didn't give a shit about my parents smelling on me: $26.
Mental note: I copied all of these expenses from my Franklin Quest because I was good these past couple weeks of writing down the stuff I didn't have a receipt for.  It makes things a lot easier.  Unfortunately, because of the turning of the month, I have slacked off on doing so lately.  I am caught up only through May 31st, the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment