Saturday, July 25, 2009

So I was finishing up my shift at "work."  I saw the guy who I believe is the one who took a shit next to me yesterday (I have no proof; again, I tried running away from this man as quickly as possible) look at me through the big window in my sound-proof booth.  I'm pretty sure he had the booth reserved after me, but he needs to put the right code and program in.

I looked at the clock and my watch; it was nearing 3 o'clock.  Should I leave after this block of cues is over, or should I add one more block to get me past 3 o'clock?  And I swear, in my head I thought to myself, "He had the nerve to shit next to me yesterday, fuck him, he can wait."  Even if he did do it -- and again, I don't know that he was the guy -- who fuckin' cares?  But after I was given the choice to stop or continue, my immature brain told my finger to hit continue.

He was talking to his co-worker when I got done with this very last block and made my way out of the booth.  His appointment got there a bit past 3 but before he got done talking to his co-worker.  He certainly would've been able to get his subject set up as soon as she got there if not for me and my petty, addled, self-determined accusation, something I kept to myself.  Well, at least until now.

I did apologize.  He said no worries.  Hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment