Saturday, July 4, 2009

Two Babes

I underwent a study with a girl who I think is a total babe: glasses, not too skinny, has a little weight on her, and a good-size rack. I was so lucky that she had another study I could take so I could see her again. Moreover, I'm cancelling appointments about this experiment with her so our "relationship" can last a little longer.

Also, I ate at Hooters last night, and finally I get one of the hottest waitresses working at the place. Well, if you're a waitress at Hooters you're going to be hot anyway, but this girl was hawt. And she was really nice, too, not snobbish because I was wearing a plaid shirt that clashed with my plaid shorts or that I'm Chinese or that I look like I'm still learning how to walk or that I was eating by myself. In fact, when she gave me my credit card back and bade me farewell, she touched my left arm. Wow, a hot chick who's not a stripper was actually comfortable with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment