Saturday, July 11, 2009

So I plug my phone in to recharge it while "working." Hopefully no one will catch me. But goddammit, someone did today. And it was because the air conditioner wasn't working.

I was at my booth and saw out my window all the workers surrounding this A/C unit next to the door. Next thing I know, I saw this really fat guy detaching the unit and bringing this huge industrial fan in to cool the room.

Apparently it was noisy; I didn't hear it because I was "listening" and the sound-proof booth really did do its job. This one guy there, though, he was just doing his job when he opened my door while I was "working" to ask if the fan was bothering me. And he could see the slow-blinking light of my phone, recharging as it was dangling from the charger attached to the outlet.

I give it a week to see if he's going to tell my "boss," and then to see if she will "fire" me. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment