Tuesday, September 22, 2009

T-Mobile, Your Customer Service Sucks

Called T-Mobile because I needed to become the primary holder of me and my father's account. But I couldn't get the woman, named "Lauren," to switch it for me because I'm not the primary; my sister is.

But she's in Europe right now, and she ain't comin' back. How the hell am I supposed to do this?

"Well, you'll have to call her and tell her to call us."

"You mean, I can't just pay this bill over the phone myself but keep the account under her name?"

"Sorry, I can't give out that information."

Geez, I know she's just doing her job, but being a member of customer service only to say to customers that they can't be "serviced" doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I had to go through the same bullshit with the county when I needed to get some information for my Grandmother. And, it's really frustrating.

I've been through some hassles with T-Mobile ever since I joined in an account with my family (my mother at one time was obsessed with switching plans to get a better deal), but I never thought they were a pain-in-the-ass to deal with. Until now.

T-Mobile, your customer service sucks. And Lauren, you're an unhelpful idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment