Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Could Talk About My Fucking Father Whining Like A Baby Over Me Not Throwing Away My Clothes Or My Grandmother Keeping Old Food In Her Bedroom And Attracting Rats (He Could Be Lying), But I'd Rather Blog About Something Positive Tonight:

I showed my pee-pee to another stripper I like!  This was last week, and I barely remember doing it, but circumstances left me alone with her in the dark couch with very few people in the LD area.  That was my chance!  I took all the contents out of my pockets ... including my cock, when I called her by name, turned to face the wall and whipped it out!  I wish I was more aroused -- it was probably an inch long -- but I wanted to show her my manhood after all these years of turning me on.  She didn't report me to the bouncer, and thank God she didn't laugh at it.  But she slapped my arm and told me to put it away.  Glad she did, too; the nanosecond after I buttoned up the lady birddog went in real quick to take a peek around.  What's more, the camera that I remember being told a long time ago was stationed on top of the ceiling at this particular couch is still there.  But thank Buddha the bouncer didn't see it, something the Object Of My Affection says happens often.

Again, I wish I were longer, but another one of my fondest and longest-planned dreams have come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment