Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Am Absolute Fucking Terrified Right Now

Called my father this afternoon to tell him I'm not eating at home tonight.  He says, "We'll talk tomorrow," and he says it in a quiet, gentle tone.  He sometimes gets apologetic, even wimpy on occasion, like he did then.

And that has me scared.  What kind of bad news is it?  First I thought they finally decided to kick me out of the house, or at the very least demand that I now pay for car insurance (I also talked to him about getting the new insurance card, which went into effect on the 1st).  Then I thought that he might have, gulp, cancer.  And now I thought that maybe my uncle died.

My God, I don't know what the fuck it is, but any theory I can come up with is bad, very bad.  I can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment