Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Fucking Father Changed His Fucking Mind Once Again!

Goddamn, after all the hoops I jumped through for you, after all the shit I've had to take from you, you decide not to go through with it?!  After you tell me three days ago to do it?!?!  Fuck you!!!

I don't know I didn't see the other application, Father, although every time I tried to download it to the desktop I get that funky goddamn spyware window with everything all in fuckin' computer gibberish that I couldn't remove after My Fucking Mother wanted me to download a video player so she could see her Chinese soap operas.  I would've been able to fill that out and fax it away like your panicky punk-ass didn't then did want to last night.  But I only got it today after getting off work, so I had to drive from the U. to the Brookdale library (no way do I trust the computer at home for .pdf files) then to the store.

Father, I'm really you didn't lose your fuckin' shit after filling out another form.  But after I ask you a bunch of simple questions on the form -- name, SSN, job title -- I get to bank account information, and you turn into a little bitch.  And after I get halfway through the goddamn form, you say you don't want to do it anymore, and then say you don't need to fill out the application form because it's a loan form and you're going to pay for all the properties you win at auction in cash???  If that's so, why in the hell did you want me to go through with this paper-pushing bullshit?!  You just wanna fuck with me???

Does this mean I get to be angry with you Sunday morning when this fucking auction comes along and you don't buy anything, as you usually don't?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment