Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've been really horny ever since I woke up from my normal-hour, seven-hour sleep this morning.  I had this dream that I did summon up the courage to go to the house of this chick I met at this bar when I vacationed in Cleveland, but only this time her husband was having a mancation and so she was alone.  She told me she had a hot tub for real, so in my dream she let me borrow one of her husband's trunks ... or go into the hot tub completely naked.

So while she's in her bedroom changing, I sneak out into the hot tub in my birthday suit so I can surprise her.  While I'm waiting in the tub, she comes out in her bikini.  She's really fat, for reals, but I don't mind it if she's in a bikini.  (She seems the type to wear a two-piece and not care what anyone thinks, which I think is fucking hot.)  I say, "Ooh," or "Hello!" in a flirty way.

We sit side by side, saying nothing.  Eventually she asks me if I'm really naked underneath the water.  I grab her wrist and place it on my swelling genitals.  She takes it -- it being my dick -- from there.  I stick my hand under her bottom.  I pull open her top and bite her tits.  Then, even though I'm afraid of drowning, I dive underwater to eat her out.  She then gets on top of me, assures me she has an open marriage, and fucks me without a condom.

And then as we both towel off in her bedroom, I get hard again in front of her as I'm standing up and she's sitting on the edge of her bed.  She sucks me off.  We do it again.  I even shove myself up her butt a little.

I think I need to touch myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment