Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Have To Talk About This Enterprise Commercial

Guess here is many people are just sick of the Enterprise commercials. I don't find them all that annoying; I remember when I was at college and I needed to rent a car because my friend was coming to town and, indeed, Enterprise came and picked me up. That's a nice touch.

I have a problem with this particular one, which has been in rotation for a year now, just because I've seen it so many times during college football games this season:



The girl's a cutie; check out her website. I just can't get over her now-obnoxious first line in the spot: "Red ... or black?"

It's supposed to be romantic, but knowing this is a commercial for a rental car, it's kind of creepy. Besides, if I were her husband, I'd answer: "Neither."

OK, I'm creepy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment