Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Father's convalesence is really fucking up my schedule.  Yesterday he wanted me to check out some prices for a fridge he wants to buy.  Since I thought I had a lot of time before I had to go to "work," I decided to go to Sears.  It took me a half-hour to get out of there.  And instead of getting to the U. early, I got there 10 minutes late.  Goddamn, should've done it afterward.

And because I had to wake up at 9 so I can placate his non-stock buying ass, I crashed last night.  I actually fell asleep around midnight and woke up at 8.  I was out like a light.  I'm now catching up on shit I wanted to do late night last night.  For the first time in months, maybe years, I did my Reality Kings updates a day late.  I just sent my article now.  And now I'm writing my blog for this.  At least I have something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment