Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Instead of me talking about taking more bullshit from My Fucking Father today -- he wakes me up because he wants me to talk to some Vegas lawyers, then yells at me after I ask him a simple question about where to put the contract, then yells at me again for locking my door (I don't wanna talk to you!), then asks me nicely about what to ask the lawyers then about who's going to win either the baseball game tonight or the World Series (goddamn, it's like he's either crazy or he's got the maturity of child!) -- I want to confess that I'm about to chase down my peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a Coke even though I have pink lemonade in the refrigerator. That seems like a much more appropriate combination, but I instinctively brought up the can of Coke from downstairs and I don't want to leave it there overnight, just because I don't want my Parents to see it. Is that weird?

On the bright side, I just played Overdrive on MySpace. I routinely get my ass kicked when dueling these souped-up whips on their "Payback" feature, as was the case when I got totally smoked by this car with, like, 3,600 enhancements. He knocked 68 damage off of me to just 1 of his. But that 1 was enough, because that "sent him to the garage" -- and made me the winner of the bounty on this car's head. Which is worth, I can't believe it, $9,529,972. Not only is this my first time winning a prize this big, not only is this my first time winning this type of duel, I have yet to win that much money playing Overdrive in total. People who play it know it's hard to accumulate money, and I only have $3.4 million in my bank. Including everything I've spent on cars, extras and property, I still probably have made about half of the money I won just now getting my ass kicked against a car on its very last drop of fuel than I have made ever since I started playing this game. I've doubled my lifetime winnings! Hooray!!

ETA that I just went over to Mobsters and started Attacking people. I have a mob of just four people, and usually that means I'm overmatched with guys who have five, ten, even 40 times the size of my mob. But man, tonight, it just might be the full moon or something, because I got many manageable fights against guys that had mob sizes of four, five, six, seven and eight. I just kept attacking and winning. In fact, of the fourteen fights I picked, I won ten of them. And each time I was awarded $70,000 of their money. I made $700k out of attacking these guys. I've never been so successful before, and I've never made so much money beating so many people in one sitting! Double hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment