Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So I'm at the library. I want to use my laptop at the very far corner of the "study/quiet" room because I need to turn on my laptop then, because it's running on Windows Vista, take 15 minutes to get onto my Parents' e-mail, activate something, then run outside and call my Mother to tell her that I activated it (I'm in a library, so I can't use the phone inside). I really, really, really want to use this particular seat, and I wait because the guy at that chair is ready to leave. So I wait.

Then I see this stupid motherfucker walk into the room and, exactly as the guy I'm waiting for picks up his stuff and leaves, he swoops in to take the chair I'm waiting for without breaking stride or even looking around. I don't get care if it's a public library, that goddamn chair was mine, you fucking asshole!!!

Douchenozzle looked at me while he was sitting down, but it was too late by then. I had to get going, so I now have the seat closest to the door, all obtrusive and shit.

I couldn't shoot him a look or put my hands on my hips to indicate how pissed off at him I was. The only thing I could muster was giving him the finger on my way to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment