Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bad Driver: MJP 985

Man, I haven't been given the finger in a long time.

I'm trying to get home from "work" using a side street in the middle of afternoon rush.  When going on a green, this stupid domestic car doesn't like the way I accelerate and goes around me.  Oh, who preytell could this vehicle be?  So I get on the other lane to see if I can beat it, lest I have to write it down and report it.

Luckily, this asshole car had some guy turning right in front of it, so it has to slow down, which means I blow past it.  I win!  Wait.  The driver gets around the car as soon as possible, which means veering very close to me in order to speed back up.  It was about to hit my car, so I honk my horn to back it off.  I don't know if it worked because I was afraid I was going to hit the car in front of me.

Once I get to the stoplight, I look to my right.  The car finally catches up with me.  The driver is a woman -- blonde hair pulled up, glasses, kind of chubby.  And by God, she gives me the finger as she passes.  And she looks me straight in the eye while she does it!  The balls of that bitch!!  She must've really been in a serious meltdown, or seriously not give a fuck about anything, to do that.  What is it, lady?  Pissed about what you're driving away from?  About what you're driving to?  Both?  Or are you angry that you drive a gray Olds and that you're plain-looking?

I really thought I'd be a lot angrier at the disrespect given to me, but I'm not for two reasons: 1) I did honk at her; it was necessary, but I've been on the other side and I was not in a good mood from it; and 2) I'm still amazed she had the guts to look at me and flick me off.  I think a part of me is impressed, actually.

I did think about stalking her, just to get back at her for doing that to me.  Alas, I choose to let it slide and reported her online.  Hopefully, maybe, she'll get pinched by the law for what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment