Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have to remind myself that whatever bullshit you're going through, tomorrow is a new day.  And it is -- sort of.

Good news was I woke up by my alarm, which meant I didn't get up early today.  Bad news was I did have to get to "work."  Good news I can earn money today, money that I need.  Bad news is I was late, again, despite the fact that I decided not to have lunch partly so I can get to "work" on time.  I wound up 10-5 minutes, like I usually am.

Good news is the U. was crawling with hot chicks.  Hot chicks always makes me feel better.  Bad news is I am not at the library, where I just tried to copy one rebate form for My Fucking Father and I copied out a blank page.  Seems like they can't read an original if one of the lead corners is torn off, but I hit the "print" button again and it wouldn't feed.  I needed that dime.  I thought about demanding change from the helpdesk, but I don't want things to get ugly if he or she says no.

Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment