Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today In Family Dysfunction

Shit continues to hit the fan in the household, and for no good goddamn reason.

My Fucking Father continues to be a cruel asshole to Grandmother.  He came home early today because he was switching freezers and just railed at her for ... something stupid.

Then he fucking drops some forms in my lap because he needs a rebate.  Should've called and asked questions some other day instead of during "work."  (Came in late again, by the way -- would've been on time but that asshole being at home freaked me the shit out and I had to leave early, and too early so I decided to have lunch and things kind of went over time.  No, that's not an excuse, that's an explanation, and one that should suffice.  Please don't fire me for being a half-hour late.)

Later during dinner, while My Fucking Father continued to yell at Grandmother ("Why are you doing this?!" "Don't do that!!!"), My Fucking Mother yelled at me because My Fucking Father was pissed at me last night for being "noisy" out in the living room.  Oh, me working on my laptop in the dining room last night because my workspace (which was my sister's room) is now packed with all the shit that was in my bedroom which My Fucking Father moved there, is that what you mean?  Hey, I remember you beating the shit out of me for no good reason when I was young.  But ever since I saw you get pushed around by My Fucking Father you've been nothing but a timid little bitch cowering to every mood he gives off, and I learned that pussy behavior from you.  Why can't you be a cunt again?  You'd be a cunt, but at least you'd be consistent.

And as My Fucking Mother is berating me, Grandmother does this thing that always pisses me off where she just utters this nonsensical bullshit.  She's either repeating what My Fucking Mother is saying or pithy comments about not angering the man of the house.  Hey, My Fucking Father no longer talks to you unless he's verbally abusing you, and now you're sticking up for him??  What the fuck???  Maybe you are senile, goddammit.

Fuck My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment