Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh My God, I Am Having The Worst Hours Of My Life Right Now

Not only did someone steal my side mirror glass last night, but my pants ripped this afternoon.  I thought I had heard something when I was getting out of my car, but only realized it when I left home to grab coffee.  I was at the body shop getting an estimate on a new side mirror assembly -- they say they have to replace the whole goddamn thing, and I'm really skeptical, but what the fuck can I do? -- and even though I never took off my coat, I'm sure they were able to see the seat of my jeans.  Probably didn't want to say anything because maybe they thought I was rocking a new two-tean jean.

And now my laptop mouse doesn't work.  It can't left-click, and now it's completely shot.  Right now, even with the relatively low estimate on the assembly replacement, all I see right now is money to fix my car, money to get new jeans, money to get a new mouse, money-money-money. ...  Money I don't fucking have.

Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment