Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Everybody Knows About The Facebook Trick, Right?

Well, it's not necessarily a trick.  Recently, Facebook went to this new thing where, when you click on a picture, a mini-screen comes on in front of the picture.  I don't know why Mark Zuckerberg thought this would be better.  At the very least it offers the same ability to like and comment.

However, when you get on this inlaid photo screen you're not allowed to do much else.  What happens if I want to click to my own profile?  You can't do that if there's this screen.  And until I tried it just now, hitting the "x" on the upper-right corner didn't close it but sent you to the next photo in the album.  That pissed me off for a long time.

Luckily some guy in a comment said that instead of hitting that "x," you can close that inlaid screen by hitting your F5 button.  Cool -- those shortcut buttons above my keyboard really are worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment