Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bad Driver: 884 ACM

Bitch, bitch, bitch, you shouldn't've done that.  All I did was try to merge.  You act like I was taking your toy away.

Man, it's been a long, long time since I faced somebody who wouldn't let me merge in front of her.  And ... oh my God, have I ever been given the finger on the road?  I thought I had been, but now that I think about it, there's been only one time, and -- believe it or not, guys -- she did it in jest.  But there was no more road for me to go on, and I had to get onto your lane.  All I asked you was "no," shaking my head.  And for that you gave me the finger?

Alright.  One of these days these Unsafe Driving Reports to Minnesota DPS will come to fruition someday.

You know, maybe -- just maybe -- she would have let me in if I put my turn signal on.  As you probably were razzled while you were driving, so I was too -- some asshole, either from work or the building across the parking lot -- honked his fucking horn at me while I tried to get on the busy street.  Now why would some asshole do that?  We work around the same place, so we might run into each other again.  What the fuck, seriously?  So I had that I had to deal with and then I had this I had to deal with.

Well, fuck y'all, and hope to see y'all again.

2 comments:

  1. Here's an app that lets you vent your road rage and rate bad driver online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry krunal, I don't see it. Can you send it again? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete