Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do They Know?

I've been scared of this possibility for awhile now.  I have to let it out.

There are, oh, three or four girls at My Favorite Stripclub (Dayshift Version) who know about my practice of taking out my dick.  None of them know, however, that I confess about it here.

Well, they might know by now.

It's all in the way things had changed the last time I was there.  I already told you about one of them, one whom I was reluctant to show my dick to before I gave in to my carnal urges and did, and then became really cold to at the other place she works at.

But then there was another one, one whom I had wrote extensively about.  She's the first person to wank my dick at this stripclub, and we continued to do so until -- I guess this is her opinion -- I carried it a bit too far.  She had not touched my pee-pee the last few times I was there and I was getting quite upset, as well as blueballs.

So, the last time I was there, I made my frustrations known ... without whipping it out.  She told me she thinks I wrote shit about her on the Internet.  After thinking, "Wow, you actually read my stuff!" I had to play coy -- "That wasn't me," I said.  Not knowing if she actually did Google herself and saw me.  It's very possible I'm right and someone else had been talking about her.  But maybe my reluctance to defend myself is the end result of hesitation that she is right and narcissism about being read.

I still said it wasn't me.  In the end, she said she doesn't do extras anymore -- maybe it was because of this, because of me, but I didn't press the issue.  Hey, she could've thrown my ass out.  And where else would I go to get my rocks off?  So I didn't pressure.  And she let me stay.  And we had a cordial conversation and the lamest air dance I've ever gotten from her.  And because of my history with her, I'll probably get a couch dance from her for a $20 two-for-one the next time I'm there.  And I'll hope for another handjob that I probably will never get from her again.  (By the way, thank God for Summer, whom I did expose myself to but finally did what I hoped she would do!!!)

It's the third one that scares me, the one that saved me from my sexual frustration when the one I just wrote about started playing cocktease.  She wasn't the sexiest, but she knew what I wanted and didn't mind getting her hands dirty.  Best of all, she worked cheap.  I love her.  So when I was told the last time I was there that she's taking a "sabbatical," that's when I got real concerned.

See now ... one girl I showed my dick to seems real pissed at me, even though she's acting like she's not.  There's another that flat-out accused me of telling of my exploits with her on the Internet and is no longer giving me hand love.  And now a third just leaves the club and possibly the earth?  Oh my God, is it possible that ... I did all of this?

I really, really, really need to know their sudden attitude change towards me is the result of this blog.  But if it is ... um, I really don't know how I could deal with the guilt.  I have guilt now, and right now the hairs on the back of my neck are standing on end.

Still ... there is this one other cute girl.  If she's still working there the next time I'm there, should I try and corrupt her, too?

My God, I'm a perv.

No comments:

Post a Comment