Thursday, May 12, 2011

My circadian rhythm adjustment as a result of having a day job has finally caught up to me and assaulted me.  I slept through primetime (and Dancing With The Stars) on Monday, and after being able to stay up for primetime (and America's Next Top Model) yesterday, I decided to see what would happen if I just curled up and turned off all the lights at 10.  I woke up at 4.

I'm grateful for six hours of sleep; I haven't had that during the day since starting this job.  But I have a long day ahead of me, and if I'm up this early, it means I'm going to crash some time during the day.  As long as I make it till the end, where I can finally eat something big, take in a conference call, then get in some much-needed exercise, I'll do OK.  I can crash when I get home late tonight.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment