Friday, May 6, 2011

Sleep Limbo

I was so tired that I decided to turn off the TV at 9:30 (after the 30 Rock season finale, which was very solid). But then I got caught up on public television on a story about the psychological profile written up on Adolf Hitler during World War II, when it was groundbreaking stuff, and I had to watch. Then I had to take a shit. And then it was 10, and I was still tired, so I decided to hit the hay again.

And I woke up at 1. I was in a state of sleep where I throw my left arm over my head, so my entire arm was numb when I finally came to. The clock I have next to me is wrong and my watch was on my table, so I didn't know for a minute exactly what time it was. I had to turn on my TV to get the time.

So now I am in this limbo: So far away from my waking-up time that I'll run out of things to do, but too close to go back to sleep. I think I'm fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment