Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Expense Tracking Fail

I just spent the last two hours going through my day planner, my credit card statement online, this blog and my shitty memory just so I can fill out my daily expenses.  I keep track of them as a way of tracking how much money's frittering through my fingers.  But I've become lazy with it the past couple years, and having a "regular" job the past month has made it even easier for me to push it off.  That has allowed my memories to fade, unfortunately, which gave me yet another excuse to procrastinate.  The fact that I had to swap in month of May in my day planner was the only thing that forced me to get around to it.

Unfortunately there are too many holes in my memory that aren't helped by any clues or records I've kept.  I've done all I can, I've fixed what I thought I could fix, and I have to go on.  Because I have other shit to do.  I'll get to make up for it in, oh, another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment