Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That son-of-a-bitch old man has a lot of goddamn nerve. He yelled at me for not letting him and Mother know that the pot Mother was cooking on the propane stove on the back deck was still on overnight because she forgot to check it. Since I'm closest to the backdoor, I'm supposed to check to see if it's all locked and if nothing's on the stove. And he had the fucking balls to pull the "You're a man now, you have to be responsible" bullshit on me.

So it's my fault if somebody else does something wrong? Fuck you! Fuck you two times, motherfucker!!! That is the dumbest fucking shit you've ever said. I'm not responsible for covering another person's fuck-ups. But you do ... when it comes to me. So typical.

You know, this is My Fucking Father's passive-aggressive way of getting back at me for giving him just one more bag of pruned lilac bushes to take the dumpster at the store. I had already chopped them down! Should they just stay lying in the backyard? What the fuck. I didn't chop down more branches, like he probably thinks. Well, I did, but it wasn't many, and they still fit into one bag, so fuck that asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment