Thursday, September 1, 2011

Was an extra for over half a day yesterday. Decided against going to the State Fair and instead went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) and grabbed a late-night snack before going home. Hit the bed around 1, just after I got home and took Grandmother's stats.

Forgot that I still had my wristwatch alarm on. The night before I set it for 8 so I could get to the set by 9. Should've turned it off; instead, was woken up at 8. There were some productive things I was (actually have been) able to do. For one thing, I could check the recyclables outside to see if Father threw away anything that belonged to me. He didn't.

Unfortunately, Grandmother apparently is able to hear my wristwatch alarm because shortly after I had been woken up by it, I hear her footsteps as she left her bedroom. Might as well get her vital signs early in the morning after she wakes up, which is when I should be taking them.

Have been up since. Need to blog, then check the site of this survey at the U. I signed up (my only source of income this week), then hopefully more time in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment