Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trying To Prepare Myself For That Asshole On Sunday

Five days before I start my seasonal job and, potentially, run into the son-of-a-bitch who threw a temper tantrum and threatened to have my fired. It's been almost a year and I still think of that prick. I haven't been attacked that way in a long, long time (well, outside of family), and I am not going to just let that slide.

But I don't know what to expect. What if I run into him and he starts bullying me again? Will I stand up for myself? What if he then threatens to fire me again? Or, what happens if he ignores me. I know I'll be thinking, "What's wrong with you, you motherfucker? Don't you recognize me as the guy you picked on last season?? You afraid of me, you piece of shit??? Let's go!" Worst of all, maybe, what if he talks to me like he didn't threaten to take my job from me? Will I just act like we just met for the first time, or will I see that as my opportunity to really lay into him, and maybe even pick a fight? I know what I want to do, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do.

This sucks, being the low man on the totem pole. This bastard isn't even that high up on me, but because he is, he thinks he can push me around. And because my company needs stuff from his company, there ain't a whole lot I can fuckin' do. But I've got to stand up for myself. At the risk of losing my job, however? Well shit, that's the rub, ain't it?

So I don't know what to expect from that asswipe. And therefore I can't really prepare how I'm going to conduct myself in a way that walks the fine line between doing my job and letting him know I'm not a pushover. I love the job I get to start again Sunday, I really do. But I might have to lose it because some jerkoff wants to pull rank because he thinks he can. Goddamn, I might have to face the possibility I'm gonna punch the little bitch in his fuckin' fat face on my way to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment