Thursday, September 13, 2012

So far, so good.  My first day at work and the (so far) two people I work for and with are pretty nice and smart.  Bad news: I was told by my supervisor that the projected end date is about a month sooner than what I was led to believe by my temp agency.

What also sucks is the early start time.  My supervisor seems to allow some flexibility once I demonstrate I know what I'm doing.  Till then, it's 7 a.m. for me -- which will suck Friday, when I plan to take the bus.

Why am I taking the bus?  The car will probably still be in the shop.  That's OK, though, because I didn't get a panicked call today saying that there has been a complication.  Bad news: That doesn't mean that something shitty can't happen tomorrow.

And by the way, why in the fuck is gas four bucks a goddamn gallon here in the Twin Cities?  It's after Labor Day, so the gas prices are supposed to go down.  Instead, and I mean this, this is the highest they have ever been (although it's been at $3.999/gal once before).  What the fuck?  Seriously, what the fuck???

No comments:

Post a Comment