Wednesday, September 26, 2012

If It's Not One Goddamn Thing With My Car, It's Another

It's a relatively warm day, so I bring the rear windows down.  I pull them up as I'm about to get on the on-ramp, then I heard this massive sound from the rear passenger side, as if something hit my car.

I'm worried that there's damage to the outside, but when I finally get to look, I see the rear passenger-side window is down even though I pulled it all the way up.  And when I tried pulling it up again, it didn't budge.

That window is now halfway down, and when I pull on the switch, all I hear is the sound of broken metal pieces rolling around.  I now have to now only spend money but waste time getting that fixed.  And because it's the end of the day, the earliest I can do that is tomorrow after work but before I planned on going to the art museum.

Now I have to leave.  If I come back after my parents, they won't notice that the windows are down and start asking fucking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment