Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Addendum To: You Just Put Me Under The Spot Here, And Maybe I'm Not As Quick On My Feet As I Should Be -- OK?!?!?! You Win, OK?!?!?!

Never mind.  Got the job.  Starts tomorrow.  Would rather have some time, but I need the money more.

What I didn't see in my previous blog post is that I realized something very simple while I was inveighing through how am I going to get there and what do I have to change on my schedule: Why don't I use my parents' car?  I should get it back before they and my car come back.  And they'll understand.  You know, my parents understand a lot.  Not everything, and we disagree on some of the most important things, but they understand a lot.

Oh, by the way ... I feel bad that the anniversary of 9/11 isn't foremost on my mind.  I can't believe that it's now been 11 years since that happened.  God, how time flies. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment