Saturday, September 15, 2012

Car Leaking Again

Just went outside to walk to Taco Bell after falling asleep at 9:30 or so last night to pay back the sleep debt I accumulated since starting my new assignment Wednesday.  Instinctively I looked underneath my car, the car that was in traction for three days because it was leaking all over.

And it was leaking again.  I even saw a drop drop from its undercarriage.  This despite coming home a bit after 6 last night.

Now, I know the mechanic around the corner did not fix everything; it just cost too much.  And I should have asked him on Thursday before I took back the car if I would still see fluids dripping down to the driveway.  I am under no illusion that my car is perfectly "fixed."  But he said all the leaks in the engine (oil is the fluid that's dripping down) are sealed up.  I didn't think I would have to worry about that, at least.  But now I do.

Have to talk to the guy tomorrow.  What would be the worst possible scenario is that he didn't guarantee that nothing else would be leaking.  I brought the car in in the first place because the mess was ruining my parents' driveway.  After $1,100 it still doing that?  Why the fuck did I try to get it fixed then?

No comments:

Post a Comment