Saturday, November 28, 2015

"As I Told You"

Alright, I thought we had turned the corner with our heart-to-heart talk when you spoke to me over the phone.  We buried a lot of shit that we threw at each other -- more you than me, but whatever.

So when I innocently ask you if you're at the game, and you reply no, "As I told you," you once again are giving me fucking tone.  We spoke about this bullshit that you like to pull already.  From your perspective, you assume I'm smarter than someone who would ask something to which you've already replied to.  Therefore, by "reminding" me that you told me something that serves as an answer to a question I asked (again, in all innocence), you imply that I'm stupid.

For the millionth fucking time, I'm not stupid; I live more of a life than to remember how you spend your goddamn day.  Saying the blog title above makes you sound like an arrogant asshole, and that's probably why you're still looking for a career back in sports.  Smh

No comments:

Post a Comment