Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Schedule From Hell (Scheduled Post)

I woke up at 9 to go to work.  Luckily I got off of work at 4:30, so I got home a bit past 5.  But then I have to get to our place to watch the game (probably by myself) by 9, so I tried to take a nap, and I may have fallen asleep for ten seconds, but that's neither here nor there.  If I last the whole game, I'll be home by 1:30, maybe 2 in the morning.  And then I have to get to work by 7 in the morning, a result of me taking this new job for the game.  So I'm thinking I'll set my alarm for 5:30; because I have to be in St. Paul for the roller derby world championship final by 6 in the afternoon, I will either park far away from the getaway traffic and walk a half-hour to the stadium or drive to St. Paul and light rail it to the stadium, and either way I have to build in a lot of time in order to get to work on time.

Bottom line: I might have 3 1/2 hours of sleep tonight.  Might.  My only saving grace is, besides the nap I might have taken in the evening, I listened to my body and fell asleep for about 6 1/2, 7 hours Friday evening.  That should give my body enough pep to withstand the next night of no sleep.  That seems to me how my body works.  Nevertheless, I have to blog Sunday's blog post Saturday evening because I don't think I'll have time to do actually do it Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment