Monday, November 30, 2015

Fuck You, Mother Nature, And Fuck You, Traffic Control!!!

Should've known I would've gotten into an accident this morning.

Yeah, I got into an accident this morning, just as the snowstorm, a big snowstorm, the first snowstorm of the year, hit for morning rush, just as the late local news predicted.  I was doing everything right, minding my own business, and being slow like I was supposed to.  But then the goddamn light at the intersection decided to choose me to stop, of fucking course, and I was braking of fucking course there was black ice because I was at an intersection.  And then my parents' minivan started to angle and turn to the right ... right behind a truck that was hauling a trailer behind it.  I was screaming to God, "NO, NO, NO, NO!!!"  But I finally hit that goddamn trailer, because of fucking course this bullshit would happen to me on the first snowstorm of the year, occurring right at rush hour, on an intersection with black ice, when I was the one picked on to stop by fucking MNDOT.

I get out of the car after I come to a complete stop, with an assist by the trailer.  The truck didn't stop; he was getting onto the right turn lane, and he took that turn, and he kept going.  I don't think he felt it.  But I looked at my car; there was a dent right in the middle of the license plate, kind of like someone karate-chopped it.  So I went on the rest of my drive to work.  Took me 95 motherfucking minutes to get here.  I think there may have been smoke coming from the back side, the other side, of the hood, indicating that there is a cover gasket leak that results in burning oil, but that might be a combination of the hot car, the falling snow, and me being so goddamn pissed off that I got into an accident right off the motherfucking bat that I'm seeing things that aren't there.  Oh, did I mention that as a result of the dye test they found that the valve cover gasket from the minivan's engine is seeping oil?  That's why I saw (or may not have seen) this white smoke, which would have been perfect for my nightmare of a commute this morning.

I think I've said on WAF that winter is good because it keeps the pussies out.  Fuck that.  I already hate this fucking weather.  And the motherfucker who decided to give me the goddamn red light.  I should've driven right through that intersection, then I wouldn't've gotten into that accident.  Fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment