Saturday, November 7, 2015

Missing The Fallback, Damn Phone

So last week, last Saturday/Sunday, I was in my bed just before 2 in the morning after going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) for Halloween.  That's important because that was the time Daylight Saving Time ends, and I wanted to look at my phone to see when the clock on the start screen goes from "1:59" to "1:00" to see if it shows "2:00," just for a split second.  So I was staring at my phone when it went from "1:58" to "1:59," and I had the lights turned off and everything.

Do you know when, after a while, your phone automatically shuts off?  I do on mine, at least, because otherwise I go through a lot of battery life.  Well, as I was waiting, after, like, five seconds or so it would automatically shut off.  And it was continually pissing me off.  I was like, "Why is it turning itself off so quickly?  It didn't do that before."  And I don't think it did that before.

So when it went black I hit the screen to turn it back on again.  And I had to hit it a couple times, and I was afraid that the time would change over when it went black.  And I'll be goddamned that the last time it went black and I hit it, it suddenly appeared "1:00."  The time and time change probably changed over that split second my screen was blank.  Goddammit.

It's not as if it's the end of the world, of course.  And I might have seen it change over in previous years.  But I wanted to see it this year, and I didn't because of the damn phone.

Gotta go to work for these guys who hate me, and therefore whom I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment