Sunday, November 22, 2015

Leaves Setback

About my plan of dumping the leaves?  Checked the website shortly after I blogged last night: The compost site on Sundays open at noon.  I have to be at work at noon.  So I can't dump the leaves.

More news: The weather on Thanksgiving, the next time I might be able to rake the leaves, calls for a wintry mix.  Doubt I can rake then.  Might as well exercise then, assuming the roads are OK.

A final wrench in the works: The time for my alma mater's game is in the afternoon -- a time when I could either rake or dump the leaves.  So I'll have to watch the game instead, which means preparing for the game instead.  I may use the time to dump the leaves at the compost site, which opens on Saturdays at 9, but, if possible, I might need next Sunday to get this all done.  Maybe.  Shoot, I might need another weekend -- if it doesn't snow by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment