Monday, June 27, 2016

Expenses Without Receipt

From Sunday, June 26:
  • Had a long day and I didn't know how to plan it out.  The thing I really planned on doing was to mow the lawn, but in the morning my parents turned on the sprinkler system, so there was no way I could mow the wet grass.  So I went to Old Chicago to watch Germany curb-stomp Slovakia 3-0.  Got these Italian Nachos, so many that my plan on eating at this pizza place close to the play I was watching later that afternoon went out the window.  I was just too damn stuffed!  Later the manager told me I could get half-orders for those, and any other item on the menu.  It's a blow to my pride, but I am 40, so maybe I should think about doing that.  With tip: $20.25.
  • I saw this play that I saw on the 15th because I wanted to meet the playwright, who went to the same school as I.  It may have been even better the second time around.  That may be because I think there were some new lines and tweaks given to the story.  But this show was virtually sold out (it was the final performance), and many in the audience laughed at or mmm-hmmmed to what the characters said, which made for a livelier experience.  Good for the playwright!  Oh, and I gave a dollar more to the pick-your-price than I did on the 15th.  I want to support the arts, and I wanted to let the playwright know I wasn't seeing her work on the cheap.  Total: $26.
  • Despite still being full (as I type this I still feel fat) I was also hot and thirsty from the hot weather (it wasn't supposed to be this hot and humid on this day).  I decided to go to Crema Cafe for the first time in about two years.  And since I wanted something light, I had, for the first time ever at this place, I wanted gelato instead of ice cream.  And the cookie lemon gelato I had was so delicious.  With tip: $5.
  • Finally made it to the Nomad Pub for the Copa America Centenario championship game.  Was worried that I wouldn't be able to find free parking close by, but I did.  Close game, which is all I wanted, but it had to go to these goddamn penalty kicks again.  Budweiser on special, Coke and tips for both: $9.
  • On Thursday the 23rd I went to Starbucks close to my shrink's because our session was at 11.  Had a gift card that I still needed to empty, besides.  I had to make up for the small mocha with whip with my cash.  With tip and it totals: $3.50.
  • To Wednesday, June 22 -- Got out of work at a quarter to 10, which gave me enough to get money, get Arby's and go to the Nomad World Pub in time for the start of the 11 o'clock games.  With the help of a free parking spot in the Somali apartments close by (never a sure bet, but better odds on a weekday), I was able to jog my way to the Nomad several seconds before both games kicked off.  Whew!  Because I was in a festive mood (though I was not in a rich one; I went to the teller to take out money and saw how little was in my account), planned to stay for the doubleheader of soccer matches, and wanted a free beer, I bought their t-shirt, which came with a free beer.  Tipped a buck for the booze anyway.  Then, before the 2 o'clock games started, I went to Afro Deli for their sambusas and fries, which I downed with a Coke from the Nomad.  I tipped twice because the bartender refilled my drink twice.  Grand total: $25.
  • Oh, and the Afro Deli with tip came out to: $6.75.
  • Had the free bagel and spread (which they called, ridiculously, "schmear") with the purchase of a coffee at the Caribou/Einstein Bros. that opened this day.  Didn't know that, so thank goodness for the advertisement on Facebook for letting me know of the grand opening.  The customer service, however, remains a lot to be desired.  I heard my order was ready before the cashier gave me my change.  When I went to the pick-up kiosk, no one gave me my bagel, even though there were seven people in my line of sight that were doing other things.  Finally some chick gave me my bagel.  And then she called out my name.  What?  Turns out she gave me the wrong bagel.  (facepalm)  What a way to hit the ground running, guys!  Well, at least I didn't see any tip jar, which would make me regret putting out a tip for that crappy service.  The small coffee (because it was 4:30 in the afternoon) came out to: $1.81.
  • Sunday, June 19: I charged everything for Father's Day, so we go back to Sunday the 18th, where, after work, I went to Caffetto to reconcile on my monthly expense list and do some social media promotion for the alumni club.  Had a large iced mocha, which I nursed for about 4 1/2 hours -- without hassle, I might add.  God, I love this place.  However, having a larged iced mocha the day of having a large coffee in the morning makes one a jittery boy.  Should note that for next time.  Plus tip: $5.60.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), where ****e* turned bitch on me.  Still don't know what the fuck got up her ass.  Maybe it was the lapper I got with Stella.  Watch this space.  Plus coffee (yep, more caffeine) and tips: $26.75.
  • Then wound up my night by going to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place for the first time in months.  And I got a full-sized spaghetti, too, something I don't usually eat so late at night anymore.  I brought my bug spray before going to work in the morning to spray on me before heading in here because this place, at least to me, is notorious for mosquitoes.  I avoid this place during the summer because I always get bit when I sit down to eat.  But not this time, ha-ha!!!  With tip: $12.50.
  • On Wednesday, June 15 I went to this play in south Minneapolis.  I did so because, as I was reading the Sunday paper from a few weeks ago -- I have to catch up on my reading; I don't know how we got the Sunday paper since we don't subscribe to the Star Tribune -- I read a story about the show's playwright, who went to my alma mater.  This playhouse runs a pick-your-price option on Wednesdays, but to be a man I decided to pay the normal price for a ticket: $25.
  • At work on Tuesday the 14th the overall boss announced that they were extended hours even further, by an hour, to 6.  I don't like surprises like that; I had plans to stay out after work -- getting my dry clean (which I finally did), picking over bargains at Sports Authority, getting my hair cut, eating fast food and getting gasoline for my car -- and I didn't know if I could do it with an hour less than I thought.  Hey, tell me it starts tomorrow and I'd jump all over it.  But the day of?  Well ... actually I stayed.  Had to go to the vending machine and buy a Twix for energy, though.  Price: $1.
  • I didn't think the rainstorm that evening would be that wicked, however.  It got really bad on my drive through downtown and into the library, where I had to print out a couple of appliance warranty applications.  This library was in Ramsey County, which (and I still find this incredible) uses a coin box and the Honor System for people to pay for their copies.  All it is is a steel lockbox with a suggested price of 20 cents for every black-and-white copy.  I had to print two apps, but I didn't have 40 cents.  Instead I had two quarters, and I thought that there was a time I didn't have enough change and shortchanged the library, so this time I made up for it by paying more, namely: 50 cents.
  • It was raining even harder as I made my way to the strip mall that now houses Cost Cutters.  Swear a Fantastic Sam's was in this place just a year ago, but the lady there said they'd been there for a while.  Whatever; my hair was really long and I wanted it cut and I had a coupon for it.  However, if I could have kept my long hair till the weekend, I could have cashed in on Great Clips' occasional $8.99 haircut special.  Should've waited.  Oh, well.  Charged the cost of the cut on my credit card, but I tipped: $3.
  • Back on Saturday, June 11 I went to this party in St. Paul, which is *****a's place.  I like this place because they offer sex favors.  But unfortunately I couldn't cum even though ***i* was jacking the shit out of me.  I am genuinely embarrassed I couldn't ejaculate.  She said it was because we were talking too much, but I like talking to her and getting to know her.  At her next party, *****a said that she was jacking up her cover from $15 to $20.  No, just no.  I don't go to these house parties just to be broke before I sit down like I always am when I go to a conventional strip party.  I'll see you down the line, *****a.  All these greedy strippers, man!  Plus tip for *****a's sister, who's going to college, and dances from Betty, this new girl Andi and the host herself: $180.
  • Went to Glam Doll to finish up the night.  With tip: $14.75.
  • OK, Sunday, June 5.  That's a gap of six days, so I'm scared I'm missing an EWR inbetween, but I'll go with it and add it in if I have to later.  I went to print out some stuff at the library: 60 cents.
  • On Saturday the 4th I also went to the library to print out some stuff, mostly real estate things for Mother.  Total: $2.70.
  • Went to Glam Doll in the evening.  Had milk instead of coffee because I didn't have overtime, which meant that I didn't have any coffee in the morning, which meant that I didn't have coffee all day and so I had no interest in downing coffee that day.  With tip: $7.75.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Drank a Coke, tipped a few people, got a dance from *a***.  Total: $27.
  • Friday the 3rd ... also went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) then, for coffee, tips and an LD from Cicily, someone I hadn't seen in a long time.  Where did she go?  Came out to: $29.75.
  • I then went to Caffetto (or was it the other way around?).  Had a sweet Oreo mousse cheescake and a medium iced mocha because it was warm out.  With tip: $8.75.
  • Go back to Wednesday the 1st, where I gave out stage tips and had a Coke right after I dropped Father off at the airport on his impromptu trip to Las Vegas: $11.75.
  • Tuesday, May 31: Caribou in the morning.  Mocha, cookie, tip: $6.75.
  • Saw Neighbors 2 in the early afternoon.  Funny, though not as funny as Neighbors 1.  What really struck me was how I read into the sad plight of Zac Efron's character -- someone being cast out into the wind because his friends keep changing and growing.  But at least he has a happy ending.  Ticket, popcorn and pop: $10.44
  • Then I thought about going downtown to get my Doc Martens shined.  They're getting dangerously dry.  But I got there a little past 3 -- too late to for the stand, even though the article recommending this place said they closed at 4.  And this is where I busted my rim.  Why did I pay for parking?  A hit of: 50 cents.
  • Well, I had my spirits lifted early that evening at the stripper party.  I love it when I get to let my freak flag fly!  Cover, ***a* at the VIP, then *e***** at the couches: $155.
  • Then I went home to grab the things Mother gave me to type this letter at the library.  This was the night where my folks had it out, unbeknownst to me at this point.  Total: 10 cents.
  • On Monday the 30th I went to Hooters.  It's getting expensive to go there just for some awesome cleavage.  Ah hell, I'll still go.  With tip: $25.
  • That evening I went to Caffetto -- not for coffee, but for Fitz's Hip Hop Pop.  I like craft pop.  With tip it comes to: $3.
  • And then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) for a Coke, tips and a dance with vet Savannah.  The total is: $35.75.
  • To Saturday the 28th, where I went to the local to see what I erroneously called the EPL Play-In Game, which actually is the Promotion Game.  Whoops.  Anyway, Hull beat Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 to get called up and receive a piece of what is supposed to be the biggest TV contract in the history of the world.  Or something.  Had the buffet and the free Bloody that comes with.  With tip: $18.
  • I then went to the library to make some copies for Mother: 40 cents.
  • That evening (?) I went to Caffetto for a San Pellegrino.  I didn't know they had a grapefruit flavor.  It was OK -- it was grapefruit-flavored, how great could it taste?  With tip the total was: $2.75.
  • Friday, May 27 ... started off that morning at Caribou.  With tip: $6.75.
  • That evening (?) I made it to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Just tips and coffee: $11.75.
  • Oh, Thursday the 26th ... since I was not working that day I was able to get to ********a's party early, when there are usually no guys around.  There was one, but after ****a got done with him, she got to me, and we were alllllllllllllllllll alone in the LD room.  That only means one thing: Dick-sucking time!!!  I wish I wasn't so fearful that anyone would see me.  But maybe the danger of getting caught is the reason why I can get hard and come these days.  Well, I might also be able to respond so readily because ****a takes out my dick for me.  She wanked me using her toes -- her toes!!!  This time I didn't cum in her mouth -- I'll try better next time -- but while she was jacking me off.  "You got me on my chin!" ****a said.  What kind of a whore says that?  One that I'll be going back to again and again!  Oh, I also got tame dances from the host and Kat.  With cover the amount of the party was: $155.
  • On Wednesday, May 25 I went to Caribou.  Plus tip: $6.75.
  • Tuesday the 24th -- went to Caribou in the morning.  With tip: $6.75.
  • Since it was a Tuesday, I took advantage of the savings at the local theater and went to see Captain America: Civil War.  I still find it jarring to see that Iron Man, the genius iconoclast so smart he doesn't need to listen to anyone, tow the government line while Cap, the red-white-and-blue patriot, turns into a rebel.  Still, I think this is a great movie.  The motive fake-out near the end is great.  More importantly, this film was able to say something about the current state of the world, about past sins spun as things that needed to be done for the sake of the greater good, and, most of all, forgiveness.  I think I'll give this an A.  Total for the ticket, popcorn and pop: $10.44.
Hey, this was just over a month now.  I'm making progress!

Done through June 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment