Sunday, June 19, 2016

Another Stripper Fuckin' Turned On Me

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh ... bitch, you don't do that to me.

I've been good to you.  The last time I got LDs from you you didn't stop at one and made me pay for two.  I let it go because you're hot.  You're one of the few strippers with absolutely no tattoos anywhere.  That makes you the Perfect Girl Next Door, and so I let you get away with it.

But when you just walk past me and say, "Oh, look at you getting lapdances" at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), when I get LDs there all the fucking time ... bitch, you better fucking check yourself.  First of all, you get your fair share of money.  More than your fair share.  I see you at the seats all the time.  Why in the fuck are you so hung up on me when you're hustling just fine with other people?  But more importantly, as I have said to other bitches that have complained about me not giving them money ... this is my goddamn money.  I will spend it, or not spend it, however and with whomever I want.  And if I change my mind, I will change my mind.  And I don't need your motherfucking approval to do so.

I got a dance from a chick who hadn't been there in years.  So what?  Do you feel left out?  That ain't true, and you goddamn well know it.  I spread my money around.  I try to be fair to all the strippers there, including you.  Yes, I have my favorites, and those are the ones who provide me with special favors.  But you are at parties all the time, and you allow me to touch your boobs, and that, according to me, are extras, and I am grateful.  But don't you push it, OK?  I may give more money to some, but you get more than I give to others.  I usually get dances at this place from girls who I like but don't go to parties.  That isn't any of your business, but more importantly, you shouldn't have to worry about that.  You're so fucking hot that you don't have to watch what I do because you're making bank for yourself.  So I don't know why you're all up in my business.  And I resent you thinking that I only give money to other dancers.  Because, like I said, that ain't fucking true.

And I was just talking to this bitch on-stage!  I thought she was cool!  And now she turns on me?  I thought she was different, but apparently she's like all those other crazy strippers.

So what now?  I don't know.  I think I'm going to demand to know what the fuck is wrong with her next time I see her.  But I'm not going to the stripper party Monday because it's the one with the $20 cover and it sucks.  I really don't want to lose her.  I hope we can just put this behind us and I can grab her sweet and natural tits again.  But if she wants to be pissy about it ... well, I can turn on you just as quickly as you turned on me.

Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment