Saturday, June 11, 2016

Just To Note (Stopgap Measure Because I Don't Have Any Time To Write Anything Else Now)

At work I've had the guy to the left of me and my immediate supervisor, respectively, sneeze and complain about allergies.  Meanwhile, I think I have blown my nose twice and haven't sneezed once.

Thank Buddha, then, for Flunisolide, which has the brand name of Aerospan.  It has worked even better for me this second allergy season.  It may be working even better because I heeded advice and began to sniff up the Flunisolide well before allergy season began so my nose could get used to the medication well before the pollen started to spray in the spring.  I started using it in mid-February.  It may very well be past tree pollen season now, but my nose has barely run at all in 2016, and I've had at most mild eye irritation.

Hey -- I'm a believer.  I can fully recommend Aerospan/Flunisolide!

No comments:

Post a Comment