Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Good Stripper Party Memory

Yesterday I reserved a spot with ***a* next week.  She's going to let me shove my cock in her mouth, repeatedly, until I cum.  That might be the only way I cum these days.  Maybe it's because I'm old, but also it may be because the, well, aggression I feel when I shove myself in her mouth gets me off.  That is a display of power when I do that.  It makes feel like a man.

Oh, anyway ... last time I was there was for a stripper party.  There were only two girls that were working the party, I think, ***a* and *e*****, who's jacked me off to completion once before.  So they have both seen my dick.

I made it a point to get to the party as soon as it was supposed to begin, because oftentimes that means that I'm the only one.  And I was, gloriously, for the first, like, 90 minutes of the party.  So it was just me and the strippers.  I was the only guy there.  So we're all friends here.

Once I knew I didn't have to worry about any other man, I did it.  My fly was already unbuttoned, but right in the middle of ***a*'s apartment, I whipped it out.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fresh air!

***a* was in the apartment while *e***** was outside smoking a cigarette.  She told me, "You are crazy!"  She's said that before, and I love whenever she says that!  Then, *e***** came in and didn't say anything, which is something she said before.  But as all three of us congregated around the kitchen, my dick still hanging out of my pants (wish I were harder, but hey, I'm 40), *e***** finally said, "I can't believe he's just standing there like that!"  She said that to me before, at her party in St. Paul, when I whipped myself out in front of her and *a***.  Finally, *a*** referred to my pee-pee in a pun.  She was making pizza for the guests at the party to eat, and she said something like, "Well, I don't know how I'm going to handle his big sausage!"  (It's not that big.)

Shortly thereafter I came in *a***'s mouth and got a lapper with *e*****.  Good times.  Hope to have many more times with them, like that, where we're all alone and I can act on my perverted urges!

No comments:

Post a Comment