Tuesday, April 7, 2020

OK, Sorry, Just Asking

I'm getting freaked out right now about how my hair is growing.  It's out of control -- like, childhood out of control.  You should see my hair when I was really young; it's a source of trauma and it's damaged me for life.

Anyway, as I think I've said on WAF before, if it gets to be long enough, I would risk getting the coronavirus if I go to a house of a stripper girlfriend and get it buzzed off.  I know that's bad, I know that's shallow, but honestly, I cannot be the only one feeling this way.

The good news is that I know of (not know, know of) several strippers who do hair.  One of them has to have her tools, a chair and the need for some income, right?  (I'll be honest: I would ask to strip naked, because I don't want hair on my clothes, and I fantasize that she'll be turned on to the point where, after she's done with my hair, she'll suck my dick.  Yes, I'm a pervert.)

I know of one above all the others: *****e*.  Haven't spoken to her in some time, but I know she last worked at a haircutting place, and since the governor decreed it non-essential, I presume she was out of work.  It's been almost a month, so, after getting cut from work early today (again), I figured I text her and ask if she would be up for it.  (I've fucked her before, BTW.)

Got a reply when I was eating Taco Bell at the nearby park: "Of course not."

"Of course not"?  Look at you, all conservative and cautious and shit.  I thought strippers had impulse control.  That's why I like strippers!!

I can understand that *****e* said no, but such a definitive smackdown is uncharacteristic of her.  And the tone of that text is so harsh that I think she would rat on me to other girls and other customers once she does parties again.  Yeah, I think she would tell on me to others about this.  It's just a question, but apparently I've triggered her to the point where I fear she's going to try and turn me into some fucking pariah.

Get a grip.  Goddamn.

Meanwhile, my hair's getting longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment