Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Bad Driver: DZY 802

Man, I know what you were going to do once you swerved to the lane to the left of me.  And I had a split second where I thought, "Can I?  Should I?"  And I tried, but even though I put my foot on the pedal, and I heard my engine roar, it, uh, didn't go anywhere.  Meanwhile, you and your souped-up Jag swerved just in front of me, and just behind the slow car that you just had to overtake because you are a man (of course it's a man) going places.

Could I have just let you get in front of me?  Yeah.  But I thought I could take you, this one car, this one time.  Besides, you'd probably cut in front of me with only inches to spare if I let you go in front of me.  I saw you shimmy your ass inbetween two cars when you had no right to after you went by me.  You're an asshole.  An asshole with a hell of an engine, but an asshole nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment