Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Day These Days:


  • Wake up an hour before work.  Well, hit the snooze button a few times, get up, go to the bathroom, get dressed in a hurry, pick up the food My Father leaves for me, then leave.
  • Maybe I go to McDonald's for coffee, maybe not.
  • Park, usually in the back, which is a pain-in-the-ass because I have to walk around to a designated door I have to enter in because my supervisor has to ask me questions about my health and then check me in.
  • Work.  Well, "work" for four hours, regardless of whether or not there is work.
  • Might eat the food I brought from home during break, maybe not.
  • Once I leave, where I go next depends on whether or not I'm spending money.  If I am spending money, a fast food drive-thru.  If not, a park or, maybe nowadays, a cemetery.
  • If I get fast food, I find somewhere to eat.
  • Once I reach the park or cemetery, I recline my driver's seat and look through my phone.  I'm listening to The Common Man Progrum the whole time.
  • Walk if I have the time.
  • Once a week I call my psychotherapist.
  • Get home, usually around 3.
  • Dunk the mask Mother made for me in a metal bowl in the bathroom.  I then add detergent.
  • Eat, sometimes I duck My Father's insults and my parents bickering at each other.
  • After that I iron the next homemade mask I will wear the next day.  Inbetween ironings I will wash the mask I used that day.
  • After I leave the washed mask in the bowl, I climb into bed.  Usually I blog post when I have not done so for the day ... like I am doing now.
  • Fall asleep.
  • Wake up and I look through my phone.
  • If there is TV I plan on watching, I watch it around this time.
  • I finally pry my eyes off of my phone and shower.  Have to leave enough time for my big-ass hair to air dry.
  • Surf the Internet some more.
  • Maybe eat.
  • Brush my teeth.
  • Get into bed, but with my cellphone, looking through some guys I follow on Twitter.
  • Finally go to bed, usually later than I want to.  I vow to go to bed earlier starting the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment